Lavender Essential Oil
$ 20.50 CAD
Cleansing, relaxing, and stimulating
Net weight: 0.3 fl oz. (10 ml)
Dimensions: 2-3/8” tall x 7/8” wide
- Lavender is one of the most popular essential oils for its wide array of beneficial properties. The mild but powerful actions make this oil exceptional for use in a cold compress. With a calming, physically and emotionally balancing fragrance, it is commonly used for its relaxing effects on the body.
- A top note of strong aroma, Lavender Bulgarian has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than Lavender 40/42, and smells more like fresh lavender.
- Shake well before use
- Massage - Blend 10 drops with 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) unscented massage oil
- Bath — Blend 10 drops with 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) unscented massage oil and add to water
- Precautions - Oil may cause sensitivities; users are recommended to dilute. This is not a replacement for traditional medicine. For external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid if you are pregnant or using medication. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek medical assistance. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place out of direct light. Dilute before use; for external use only.
- 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil
- Kosher certified
- Derived from Non-Genetically Modified Plant Material
- Free from Parabens, Phthalates, Pesticides, Solvents, and GMO
- Diffuser Friendly