Experience Simple Luxury
You deserve the best. Our products are made with simple luxury and you in mind. Everything is handcrafted with the finest fragrances and ingredients. Each candle is hand-poured with our soy-based wax blend. The shea butter hand lotions leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Our room sprays leave your space feeling fresh. Our pure essential oils meet the highest standard of organic quality, best paired with our aroma diffusers.
Made in Toronto, with loveOur Story
Our soy-based candles include a 100% cotton lead-free wick. Each candle is hand-poured with love.
Scent your space naturally with our exquisite aroma diffuser.
Lavender Vanilla Candle
$ 26.50 CAD
Burn time: Approximately 50 hours
Net weight: 9.2 oz. (262 grams)
Dimensions: 4’ tall x 3.2” wide
- A delicately soft powdery herbal lavender, sweetened with floral scents and a hint of musk. It is a well-rounded combination of fresh lavender, vanilla bean, lemon and coconut that pleases and also inspires.
- Top scent notes: Fresh lemon, coconut
- Middle scent notes: Rose, lavender
- Base scent notes: Musk, patchouli
- Remove lid before burning
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Burn 3-4 hours maximum per use
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit
- Let it completely cool before moving or relighting
- Discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains
- Burn on a stable heat resistance surface and avoid drafty areas
- CLARRI HILL candles have been trimmed to the proper length for the initial lighting. This is the only time we recommend not trimming the wick before lighting
- When the candle is lit for the first time, allow the candle to burn for minimum of 3-4 hours. The liquefied wax surface should reach close to the edges. This determines the path that subsequent burns will take. If it fails to achieve a substantial wax pool in the first burn, the candle will tunnel down and leave unconsumed wax around the edges in the following burns
- Once a substantial wax pool is created from the first burn, the unconsumed wax on the sides will be melt gradually in the subsequent burns
- Please follow the CLARRI HILL directions for subsequent burns. Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time
Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser (White)
$ 68.00 CAD
Dimensions: 9.13” tall x 3.54” wide
- The Ceramic Aroma Diffuser uses high-frequency ultrasonic technology that vibrates water inside the unit, creating an ultra-fine mist in the air. When essential oils are added, they are immediately dispersed into the air, providing health benefits and helping to ionize the air. The diffuser can be used in a bedroom, living room, office area or anywhere you want to create a relaxing environment. No heat is used in the diffusion process, making it a great way to maintain the integrity of essential oil.
- Fill water tank to maximum water level line. Use distilled/purified room temperature water
- Add a few drops of essential oil
- Press diffuser’s Power (left button) button to start - the buttons on the diffuser also provide other operating modes
- Press Power (left button) to change the mode to continuous, intermittent or OFF
- Press Timer (middle button) to change the timer setting to one or two hours
- Press Light (right button) to change the lighting mode to rotating, fixed or OFF
- Clean your Ceramic Aroma Diffuser every time you change oils. Oils are corrosive, and over time, they build up on the ceramic disc
- Turn off the unit and disconnect the power plug. Lift off the lid and empty any water remaining into a sink
- Only use clean water at room temperature to fill the water tank
- Rinse the water tank and wipe it dry with a clean cloth every time you use a different type of essential oil
- Use a damp cloth to clean the exterior of the unit
- Use a cotton swab or brush and a few drops of rubbing
- Keep water from entering the vent
- Do not move once the unit has been filled with water
- Do not use detergents, solvents or abrasive agents to clean the diffuser unit
- Disconnect the diffuser unit from power before cleaning
- Use the diffuser unit on a dry and even surface
Peppermint Essential Oil
$ 10.50 CAD
Cooling, stimulating and relaxing
Net weight: 0.3 fl oz. (10 ml)
Dimensions: 2-3/8” tall x 7/8” wide
- This oil is extremely versatile for home use and both cooling and refreshing on the skin. When used in a diffuser, its head-clearing aroma is stimulating and relieves feelings of fatigue.
- A top note with a strong aroma, peppermint has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content. The minty sweetness of the vapour makes it one of the most popular essential oils.
- Shake well before use
- Massage - Blend 10 drops with 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) unscented massage oil
- Bath — Blend 10 drops with 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) unscented massage oil and add to water
- Precautions - Oil may cause sensitivities; users are recommended to dilute. This is not a replacement for traditional medicine. For external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid if you are pregnant or using medication. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek medical assistance. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place out of direct light. Dilute before use; for external use only.