Beach Sol Reed Diffuser
$ 38.50 CAD
FRESH & CRISP
Bright lemon and bergamot sparkle over top of coconut milk and fresh florals before resting on a base of crisp woods.
- • Exquisitely crafted with high-quality fragrance oil made in North America, in compliance with IFRA / IFRM standards.
- • Includes a bundle of eight high-performance fiber reeds.
- • Diffuses approximately 60 days.
- • Net weight: 6.0 fl. OZ. (177 mL)
- • Top scent notes: Lemon, bergamot, pink Pepper
- • Middle scent notes: Ylang ylang, jasmine, coconut milk, heliotrope
- • Base scent notes: Santal, benzoin, cedar, musks
- • Remove the screw cap on top of the diffuser glass.
- • Grip the plastic plug and gently move it back and forth in an upward motion until the plug is released.
- • Put the screw cap back onto the neck of the diffuser glass.
- • Remove the plastic band that binds the accompanying bundle of fiber reeds.
- • Insert the reeds into the fragrance oil through the neck of the diffuser glass.
- • Place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over.
- • Be sure to always place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over. Handle with extra care to prevent spills as fragrance oils will damage or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • The intensity and reach of fragrance can be altered based on the number of reeds used.
- • For optimal fragrance diffusion, flip the reeds to enjoy an immediate burst and continuous release of the fragrance. When flipping the reeds, handle with extra care to prevent spills as fragrance oils will damage or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • Place your reed diffuser in a strategic location in your home to maximize the effect of the fragrance. Like a bouquet of flowers, it will fill the area with beautiful scent near where it's placed, but will not fill every corner of your home.