Anjou Pear & Peony Reed Diffuser
$ 38.50 CAD
FRUITY & FLORAL
Dewy greens and pear enhance the floral signature of pink peony balanced by patchouli.
- • Exquisitely crafted with high-quality fragrance oil made in North America, in compliance with IFRA / IFRM standards.
- • Includes a bundle of eight high-performance fiber reeds.
- • Diffuses approximately 60 days.
- • Net weight: 6.0 fl. oz. (177 mL)
- • Top scent notes: Pear, melon, rhubarb, dewy greens
- • Middle scent notes: Freesia, peony, rose, jasmine, lily
- • Base scent notes: Patchouli, amber, musk
- • Remove the screw cap on top of the diffuser glass.
- • Grip the plastic plug and gently move it back and forth in an upward motion until the plug is released.
- • Put the screw cap back onto the neck of the diffuser glass.
- • Remove the plastic band that binds the accompanying bundle of fiber reeds.
- • Insert the reeds into the fragrance oil through the neck of the diffuser glass.
- • Place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over.
- • CAUTION: Combustible. Keep away from high heat, sparks and open flames. Keep Out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Not for consumption. Handle with extreme care to prevent spills, as fragrance oils will damage Or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • ATTENTION : Combustible. Éloigner de la chaleur intense, des étincelles et de la flamme nue. Carder hors de la portée des enfants et des animaux. Éviter tout contact avec la peau et les yeux. Non comestible. Manipuler avec précaution pour éviter de renverser la fragrance car elle Peut endommager ou tacher les meubles, let comptoirs et les tissus.
- • FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
- • Be sure to always place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over. Handle with extra care to prevent spills as fragrance oils will damage or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • The intensity and reach of fragrance can be altered based on the number of reeds used.
- • For personal preference, fragrance intensity may be achieved by reversing the reeds as often as desired. When flipping the reeds, handle with extra care to prevent spills as fragrance oils will damage or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • Place your reed diffuser in a strategic location in your home to maximize the effect of the fragrance. Like a bouquet of flowers, it will fill the area with beautiful scent near where it's placed, but will not fill every corner of your home.