Leather Noir Reed Diffuser
$ 30.50 CAD $ 38.50 CAD
LEATHER & ROSE
- Rustic rich Leather and rose petal notes, with wild juniper berries steeped with fragrant timbers of earthy sandalwood, amber and cashmere musk. Zesty citruses combine with rose petals and juniper berry while wrapping themselves into a base of rich leather.
QUALITYExquisitely crafted with the highest quality fragrances and essential oils. Includes a bundle of eight high-performance fiber reeds. Diffuses approximately 60 days. Fragrances are in compliance with IFRA / RIFM standards. Made in small batches. All of our products are made cruelty-free.
- • Top scent notes: Grapefruit, lemon zest, bergamot, raspberry
- • Middle scent notes: Saffron, juniper berry, rose petals, violet leaves
- • Base scent notes: Leather, vetiver, sandalwood, amber, cashmere musk
- • Remove the screw cap on top of the diffuser glass.
- • Grip the plastic plug and gently move it back and forth in an upward motion until the plug is released.
- • Put the screw cap back onto the neck of the diffuser glass.
- • Remove the plastic band that binds the accompanying bundle of fiber reeds.
- • Insert the reeds into the fragrance oil through the neck of the diffuser glass.
- • Place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over.
- • CAUTION: Combustible. Keep away from high heat, sparks and open flames. Keep Out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Not for consumption. Handle with extreme care to prevent spills, as fragrance oils will damage Or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • ATTENTION : Combustible. Éloigner de la chaleur intense, des étincelles et de la flamme nue. Carder hors de la portée des enfants et des animaux. Éviter tout contact avec la peau et les yeux. Non comestible. Manipuler avec précaution pour éviter de renverser la fragrance car elle Peut endommager ou tacher les meubles, let comptoirs et les tissus.
- • FIRST AID TREATMENT: If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. If in the eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
- • Be sure to always place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over. Handle with extra care to prevent spills as fragrance oils will damage or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • The intensity and reach of fragrance can be altered based on the number of reeds used.
- • For personal preference, fragrance intensity may be achieved by reversing the reeds as often as desired. When flipping the reeds, handle with extra care to prevent spills as fragrance oils will damage or stain furniture, countertops and fabrics.
- • Place your reed diffuser in a strategic location in your home to maximize the effect of the fragrance. Like a bouquet of flowers, it will fill the area with beautiful scent near where it's placed, but will not fill every corner of your home.