Lavender Essential Oil
$ 20.50 CAD
CLEANSING, RELAXING & STIMULATING
100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil - 10 ml
Non-toxic & Clean
Vegan & Kosher Certified
Check out our blog post on Lavender Essential Oils uses and benefits.
Lavender is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils. It's best known for helping with deep sleep and insomnia, but it also has so many different benefits for your body, mind and soul. Improves your mood with a calming, physically and emotionally balancing fragrance. Relieves pain in muscles, joint pain, sprains and backaches. Treats skin problems like acne, eczema, wrinkles, insect bites, and helps to form scar tissues. Helps to fight respiratory problems like cold and flu, throat infections, cough, asthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, tonsillitis & laryngitis.
QUALITY100% pure & natural essential oil. Non-toxic. Vegan & kosher certified. Derived from plant material. Free from parabens, phthalates, pesticides, solvents, and GMO. Diffuser friendly. All of our products are made cruelty-free.
- A top note of strong aroma, Lavender Bulgarian has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than Lavender 40/42, and smells more like fresh lavender.
- Each bottle is the net weight: 0.3 fl oz. (10 ml) with the dimensions: 2-3/8” tall x 7/8” wide
- Shake well before use
- Massage - Blend 10 drops with 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) unscented massage oil
- Bath — Blend 10 drops with 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) unscented massage oil and add to water
- Precautions - Oil may cause sensitivities; users are recommended to dilute. This is not a replacement for traditional medicine. For external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid if you are pregnant or using medication. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek medical assistance. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place out of direct light. Dilute before use; for external use only.