The Yoga Kit
$ 68.00 CAD
NAMASTE - CURATED BY MADISON FRUITMAN YOGA
Lavender Vanilla Candle (9.2 oz), Lavender Essential Oil (10 ml), Tea Tree Essential Oil (10 ml), Peppermint Essential Oil (10 ml)
Check out our blog post on how best to use The Yoga Kit for your practice
Curated by Madison Fruitman Yoga, this is the perfect set to compliment your yoga practice. Lavender Essential Oil is known for its ability to reduce tension and stress in the body and is best paired with a slower pace Yin or Restorative practice, helping yogis decompress from an overwhelming day. Peppermint Essential Oil is the perfect complement to a fiery vinyasa flow. Tea Tree Essential Oil has powerful antifungal properties, it acts as an incredible natural cleaning solution for your mat between uses. The Lavender Vanilla candle's calming aroma sets the scene for a relaxing evening filled with gentle movement and meditation. This candle is also the perfect tool for a Candle Gazing Meditation. This meditative practise cultivates your Third Eye energy by focusing your yogic gaze on a flickering flame, thought to improve concentration and relieve stress.
QUALITYEach CLARRI HILL candle is hand-poured with our proprietary soy-based wax blend. They include a 100% cotton lead-free wick. Our candles have a burn time of 50 hours. They are non-toxic and made in small batches. Free from parabens and sulfates. All fragrances are in compliance with IFRA / RIFM standards.
Our essential oils are 100% pure & natural. They are non-toxic, vegan & kosher certified. Each is derived from plant material and free from GMO. Diffuser friendly.
All of our products are made cruelty-free.
Lavender Vanilla Candle - Black Glass
A delicately soft powdery herbal lavender, sweetened with floral scents and a hint of musk. It is a well-rounded combination of fresh lavender, vanilla bean, lemon and coconut that pleases and also inspires.
Top scent notes: Fresh lemon, coconut
Middle scent notes: Rose, lavender
Base scent notes: Musk, patchouli
Lavender Essential Oil: Cleansing, relaxing, and stimulating. Lavender is one of the most popular essential oils for its wide array of beneficial properties. A top note of strong aroma, Lavender Bulgarian has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than Lavender 40/42, and smells more like fresh lavender.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Cleansing, sanitizing & health maintaining. This oil is gentle and well-known for its beneficial properties. It is highly therapeutic and can be utilized in aromatherapy.
Peppermint Essential Oil: Cooling, stimulating and relaxing. This oil is extremely versatile for home use and both cooling and refreshing on the skin. A top note with a strong aroma, peppermint has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content.
- Candle net weight: 9.2 oz. (262 grams) with the dimensions: 2-3/8” tall x 7/8” wide.
- Hand Cream net weight: 2.03 fl oz. (60 ml) with the dimensions: 5” tall x 2-1/8” wide
- Remove lid before burning
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Burn 3-4 hours maximum per use
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit
- Let it completely cool before moving or relighting
- Discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains
- Burn on a stable heat resistant surface and avoid drafty areas
- CLARRI HILL candles have been trimmed to the proper length for the initial lighting. This is the only time we recommend not trimming the wick before lighting
- When the candle is lit for the first time, allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 3-4 hours. The liquefied wax surface should reach close to the edges. This determines the path that subsequent burns will take. If it fails to achieve a substantial wax pool in the first burn, the candle will tunnel down and leave unconsumed wax around the edges in the following burns
- Once a substantial wax pool is created from the first burn, the unconsumed wax on the sides will be melt gradually in the subsequent burns
- Please follow the CLARRI HILL directions for subsequent burns. Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time