$ 36.00 CAD $ 40.00 CAD
FOR THE LOVE OF SAPPHIRE
WOODY & AMBER
Sapphire Candle (9.2 oz) & Sapphire Hand Cream (65 ml)
- A beautiful blend of dry woods with frankincense creates a luxurious texture. Amber and cedar are added to the harmony for exotic appeal, while lingering tones of patchouli and myrrh create softness. Elicits smells of a fresh, clean men's cologne.
QUALITYOur candles are hand-poured with a soy wax blend. Includes a 100% cotton lead-free wick. Non-toxic. Made in small batches. Free from parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Fragrances are in compliance with IFRA / RIFM standards. All of our products are made cruelty-free.
Our hand creams are enriched with shea butter and glycerin. Made with ingredients locally sourced and manufactured. Formulated with the finest fragrances and ingredients. Free from parabens, artificial coloring, and synthetic dyes. Travel-sized. All of our products are made cruelty-free.
- Top scent notes: Frankincense
- Middle scent notes: Amber, cedar
- Base scent notes: Patchouli, vetiver, myrrh and labdanum
- Burn time: Approximately 50 hours
- Net weight: 9.2 oz. (262 grams) & Dimensions: 4’ tall x 3.2” wide
- Remove lid before burning
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Burn 3-4 hours maximum per use
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit
- Let it completely cool before moving or relighting
- Discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains
- Burn on a stable heat resistant surface and avoid drafty areas
- CLARRI HILL candles have been trimmed to the proper length for the initial lighting. This is the only time we recommend not trimming the wick before lighting
- When the candle is lit for the first time, allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 3-4 hours. The liquefied wax surface should reach close to the edges. This determines the path that subsequent burns will take. If it fails to achieve a substantial wax pool in the first burn, the candle will tunnel down and leave unconsumed wax around the edges in the following burns
- Once a substantial wax pool is created from the first burn, the unconsumed wax on the sides will be melt gradually in the subsequent burns
- Please follow the CLARRI HILL directions for subsequent burns. Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time