Best Sellers Set
$ 60.00 CAD
You deserve the best
Sapphire Candle, Lavender Vanilla Candle, Cassis & Jasmin Hand Cream
- Fill your room with the CLARRI HILL favourites. Experience the scent of sweet woods with the Sapphire Candle. Indulge in fresh lavender with hints of vanilla when burning the Lavender Vanilla Candle. Top it off with a smoky, floral fragrance with Cassis & Jasmin Hand Cream with shea butter.
Each CLARRI HILL candle is hand poured with our proprietary soy-based wax blend. They include a 100% cotton lead-free wick. Our candles have a burn time of 50 hours.
Our hand creams are enriched with glycerin and shea butter, made with ingredients that locally sourced and manufactured. They are free from parabens, artificial colouring and synthetic dyes.
All of our products are made cruelty-free.
Sapphire Candle - Black Glass
A beautiful blend of dry woods with frankincense creates a luxurious texture. Amber and cedar are added to the harmony for exotic appeal, while lingering tones of patchouli and myrrh create softness.
Top scent notes: Frankincense
Middle scent notes: Amber, cedar
Base scent notes: Patchouli, vetiver, myrrh and labdanum
Lavender Vanilla Candle - White Glass
A delicately soft powdery herbal lavender, sweetened with floral scents and a hint of musk. It is a well-rounded combination of fresh lavender, vanilla bean, lemon and coconut that pleases and also inspires.
Top scent notes: Fresh lemon, coconut
Middle scent notes: Rose, lavender
Base scent notes: Musk, patchouli
Cassis & Jasmine Hand Cream
The scent has an alluring mix of smoky and floral notes. It starts with bergamot and cassis and flows to heart of rose, neroli and jasmine. It finishes with a base of ambergris.
- Candle net weight: 9.2 oz. (262 grams) with the dimensions: 2-3/8” tall x 7/8” wide.
- Hand Cream net weight: 2.03 fl oz. (60 ml) with the dimensions: 5” tall x 2-1/8” wide
- Remove lid before burning
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Burn 3-4 hours maximum per use
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit
- Let it completely cool before moving or relighting
- Discontinue use when 1/4 inch of wax remains
- Burn on a stable heat resistance surface and avoid drafty areas
- CLARRI HILL candles have been trimmed to the proper length for the initial lighting. This is the only time we recommend not trimming the wick before lighting
- When the candle is lit for the first time, allow the candle to burn for minimum of 3-4 hours. The liquefied wax surface should reach close to the edges. This determines the path that subsequent burns will take. If it fails to achieve a substantial wax pool in the first burn, the candle will tunnel down and leave unconsumed wax around the edges in the following burns
- Once a substantial wax pool is created from the first burn, the unconsumed wax on the sides will be melt gradually in the subsequent burns
- Please follow the CLARRI HILL directions for subsequent burns. Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time